Is rank scamming bannable?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Tai Lopez Sings

First Step
So somebody said they would buy me overlord rank for 35k, I payed him and he admitted to scamming me. I've heard that scamming ranks is bannable. If so, how do I report him? I have a video of the whole thing if proof is needed.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
https://snapcraft.net/rules/ -
Regarding Trade of Snapcraft Merchandise
Snapcraft staff do not take responsibility over the trade of any Snapcraft merchandise on the web-shop or in-game. Therefore, we are not liable for any returns if any goods or valuables are lost during a trade.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Is rank scamming bannable?
- TL;DR: No.
Although scamming is allowed on factions (with the exception of /ah scamming), we do not allow it on any other server. However, "rank" scamming, of which we mostly have no control of, is not punishable. We do advise not to make those kinds of deals, but it's the players matter whether to trust the other person or not.
And as said above, we do not give back any items / money that were lost during a trade.

To report /ah scamming, make a screenshot of the item in the auctionhouse and add that to your support ticket.

Fishusate

Iron Miner
Welcome to the forums!

LukeLovesBananas

Gold Miner
Luke's Tips as to how to not get scammed. 1. Don't buy anything ever. 2. don't talk to people, the less sociable you are the better. 3. Buy me Overlord rank, Its a 100% certain way to not get scammed you should try it.
(if you couldn't tell yet I'm just kidding, maybe use your common sence and dab on dem scammers. <o/ )