make skyblock great again

brady 12345ws

First Step
ok so a lot of people do not like thease new plugins u guys added i think u should remove the 20 spawners on each island i get that of every one has to much it will lag the server bug at least make it to 30 spawner bc its skyblock i think most of the people that play this server play skyblock a lot more than all the other servers it is a awesome server and i have 2 more reports i think u should remove only reset ur island 3 times a lot of people didnt know that was a plugin i didnt know when the server reset then came back and i lost 3 a lot of people have bean asking for to join peopls island bc of that they cant make a island and i have 1 more report to remove the only 400 chests on a island i have 400 already and i dont wanna break any bc there storege and for all of my grinders i have a lot i dont really know why we would have that bc its u know its skyblock thank u for reading this i think this will help a lot of people on skyblock and i think it could make the server better

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I simply am baffled how someone goes over the 3 island resets. I have changed things on my island so many times (total rebuild) and have never used a single island reset but people use all 3 before they are even player level 20. In my opinion 3 resets forces a player to learn better resource and time management. Giving more would only encourage an easy way out for them.
As for the 20 spawners. 20 isn't enough? Perhaps 20 is to many if your filling up all 400 chests. Right? With more spawners you'd need more chests to hold more material.
I get that these things are what you think might make things more enjoyable but a player could seriously abuse them and make insane lag.
But that's all just my one opinion.
I vote no.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
If you use up all 3 of your resets you can just PM an admin so they can renew them once again for you.

Could you make it so there is an easy way to check if there is a max of any item/entity on your island? Just so situations like this can be avoided in the future.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
ok so a lot of people do not like thease new plugins u guys added i think u should remove the 20 spawners on each island i get that of every one has to much it will lag the server bug at least make it to 30 spawner bc its skyblock i think most of the people that play this server play skyblock a lot more than all the other servers it is a awesome server and i have 2 more reports i think u should remove only reset ur island 3 times a lot of people didnt know that was a plugin i didnt know when the server reset then came back and i lost 3 a lot of people have bean asking for to join peopls island bc of that they cant make a island and i have 1 more report to remove the only 400 chests on a island i have 400 already and i dont wanna break any bc there storege and for all of my grinders i have a lot i dont really know why we would have that bc its u know its skyblock thank u for reading this i think this will help a lot of people on skyblock and i think it could make the server better
-1.... if you need something, work for it. The server already gets enough lag... until the server finds some way to find a way to reduce lag even more, I cannot see this happening.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Could you make it so there is an easy way to check if there is a max of any item/entity on your island? Just so situations like this can be avoided in the future.
Perhaps this but it shows the total amount of list placed and the max, that way we also know how much we have left.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I would just say, make multiple grinders instead of just throwing a bunch of spawners in one box. It would reduce lag since the mobkilling goes faster

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I rebuilt some stuff and never reset my island. I wouldn't risk it due to the possibility of losing your items.