Iron Door in 64 stack, and recent command changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMaleChad

First Step
I think many people on the server can agree that adding an option to sell iron doors in a 64 stack, instead of 8, would be very beneficial. The chat spam and time that it takes as you consistently sell iron doors gets pretty annoying. Also, is there a way that the ender pearl cooldown and "cooldown before next message" can be removed or lowered? I'm not sure why these were added, but they're also quite bothersome. If someone can explain why these were added I'd appreciate it.

Holdstock

First Step
I think many people on the server can agree that adding an option to sell iron doors in a 64 stack, instead of 8, would be very beneficial. The chat spam and time that it takes as you consistently sell iron doors gets pretty annoying. Also, is there a way that the ender pearl cooldown and "cooldown before next message" can be removed or lowered? I'm not sure why these were added, but they're also quite bothersome. If someone can explain why these were added I'd appreciate it.
Thank you for posting this thread, I've encountered the same issue and a sell all button would help out a lot

SD_2014

First Step
Staff, thanks for updating the commands and allowing for pv 1, pv 2 to be entered more than 1 time in a row! Thanks for listening to your user base!

Letboes

Tree Puncher
wow.. They changed after 1 Month nothing.. Please add for Iron Doors the 64 sell Option..

btw: Please add this Option also for Firework Stars ;-)

Last edited:

dylan101202

Zombie Killer
this is only for survival on skyblock you can sell them for 64 for 2.8k or something :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.