Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
At this point, players already have found other ways to say it. They don’t listen to chat warnings because nothing “real” is telling them what to do. I don’t think anyone says anything with the intention of getting muted unless they only want trouble, in which case, yes you should 100% mute them. But not the innocent people who just want to get rid of a player breaking the rules. Or even someone joking about hacks for that matter-
That is legit like driving double the speed limit on the highway and telling the cops you didn't read the signs because thats, not a person telling them.

OP
OP
C

Cookie

Diamond Miner
That is legit like driving double the speed limit on the highway and telling the cops you didn't read the signs because thats, not a person telling them.
Except it's in a game and not the real world.

But I see your point. I don't really change my mind about it but it's not like my say matters in the end. Feel free to lock.

LukeLovesBananas

Gold Miner
Is the answer just to not hackusate in the 1st place. There are plenty of ways to report people and there is almost always a member of staff online. ( you can use /list or /who to find the staff that are online). Was this whole argument really that necessary. Just my opinion no hate please <3

Status
Not open for further replies.