A Few Things To Announce

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
So Guys I'll be quitting Snapcraft and minecraft altogether. My account will be given away to my younger 11 year old sibling as he will take over my minecraft Skype account it's called taabster101 he basically knows what to do as he watches me all the time. If you have an Xbox add me at ShadowHunter39 I play cod FIFA NBA and forza and watch dogs. See ya all. I might visit Ig but not on the forums as my account will be be given to my sibling. Bye. Hope The helpers applications get accepted. Can list all the friends I have had because I've got to log off to give the forums account to my brother. Thank you All for the GREAT time.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Dude not the duck! I'ma miss you little duckling. A shame to see you leave right after you submitted an application. But dude, enjoy life! Good luck to you! Enjoy your life! I'll miss you pal :-(

OP
OP
Idontrox

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Dude not the duck! I'ma miss you little duckling. A shame to see you leave right after you submitted an application. But dude, enjoy life! Good luck to you! Enjoy your life! I'll miss you pal :-(

Thanks Ryan. I hope you get helper. When you do I'll borrow my account back and congratulate you. Do you have an Xbox? Maybe add me?

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
So Guys I'll be quitting Snapcraft and minecraft altogether. My account will be given away to my younger 11 year old sibling as he will take over my minecraft Skype account it's called taabster101 he basically knows what to do as he watches me all the time. If you have an Xbox add me at ShadowHunter39 I play cod FIFA NBA and forza and watch dogs. See ya all. I might visit Ig but not on the forums as my account will be be given to my sibling. Bye. Hope The helpers applications get accepted. Can list all the friends I have had because I've got to log off to give the forums account to my brother. Thank you All for the GREAT time.
D: I am going to miss you so much D: Enjoy life to the full :-P You will be missed

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Farewell, good luck also & I'll look forward into meeting your younger brother

MVLapps

Iron Miner
Idont know what we will do without you :-(

I hope you come back to visit us sometime, it was fun having you here.

^ See what I did there ;-)

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Byeee Idontuseit! I don't know you very well (i don't know most people very well XD) But we chatted a little and you seem like a nice person.

Farewell!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
goodbye idontuseit. Come back soon! :)

OP
OP
Idontrox

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Bye :-( Idontuseit

Bye, iDont. We will miss you! :-( ;(

D: I am going to miss you so much D: Enjoy life to the full :-P You will be missed

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( NOOOOOOOO

Farewell, good luck also & I'll look forward into meeting your younger brother

Idont know what we will do without you :-(

I hope you come back to visit us sometime, it was fun having you here.

^ See what I did there ;-)

Aw you seemed so nice, bye :-(

Byeee Idontuseit! I don't know you very well (i don't know most people very well XD) But we chatted a little and you seem like a nice person.

Farewell!

goodbye idontuseit. Come back soon! :)

Farewell!

I'll miss you all I will visit as soon as I can.