Creative Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
For all the people who play creative, this is for you. I am suggesting Creative-Ranks. Now these ranks MUST be worked for NOT bought.

The ranks would be:

Designer
Architect
Artisan
Creator
Virtuoso

These ranks will come along with a switch of staff members. Since creative staff members are mainly builders, I say builders would be the judges of the builds between all the players. Then, the builder would give his opinion to an admin and the admin will therefore check the requirements for that specific rank to see if it's even fits the requirements. If everyone is fine, the build is perfect and fits the requirements, they will be given their rank.
Also, one new rule for creative, if players abuse the time of the staff members and say they have a build when they don't have a build that looks like they worked on, they would get a punishment.

Thank you for checking out this suggestion and ask any questions in the comments :-D.
-CryV

Moufisto

First Step
It's a shame no one replied to this, this was the system that bolstered the Creative MC era, when MC was first made and servers first started up - and Survival was not applicable to the first renditions of MC. Still popular though!

Basically, this is the system that those servers would use to instill some pride and value in the work users had achieved (or in some cases attained through others..) Instead of having a flat one or two ranks that show very little about a person and their creative endeavors.

It's pretty clear Snapcraft has different ideas, and it's entirely likely that this has been suggested many times before.
Sorry to shoot ya down bud.. :-(

Holden

Stone Miner
Wow :-O didn't see this! Cri Cri. I REALLY like this idea. More ranks would make creative more diverse, and give you something to work towards! I wish other people would have seen this!

Tyconic

Gold Miner
Wow :-O didn't see this! Cri Cri. I REALLY like this idea. More ranks would make creative more diverse, and give you something to work towards! I wish other people would have seen this!

Be Careful not to post on old threads (Anything above about 2 weeks)

Closing Thread from further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.