Need redstone help?

Glutiny60000

Tree Puncher
Names Glutiny60000, and i'm posting this for anyone who needs redstone help, I'll work for anyone for 1 Villager spawn egg. Keep in mind i'm great at redstone. Put tag and form of help plz.

Last edited:

Misunderstood

Stone Miner
Redstone really isn't very useful for factions.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
I mean I could help you out on Factions if you let me to and don't be a total mean dude and kill me. I'm semi-experienced in red stone and know how to make a decent ask farm with redstone. Message me in-game sometime and I may be able to help you :-D.

Misunderstood

Stone Miner
I mean I could help you out on Factions if you let me to and don't be a total mean dude and kill me. I'm semi-experienced in red stone and know how to make a decent ask farm with redstone. Message me in-game sometime and I may be able to help you :-D.
People don't make money from farms using red stone.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
OP
OP
Glutiny60000

Glutiny60000

Tree Puncher
Yeah, i made an auto farm with a fast redstone clock and dispensers filled with bonemeal, so eat it. An Infinite quiet clock too! 64 wheat in 1 minute :33

Last edited:

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
From the current main ways of making money on the server, using redstone is not one of the ways involved. And wheat farming via redstone is unsustainable.
Most people on Factions are inexperienced, no offense to them but I usually see big wheat or netherwart farms and sometimes with red stone so I don't really know :-P.

OP
OP
Glutiny60000

Glutiny60000

Tree Puncher
Redstone bounderies are always pushing in the eyes of an experience worker. i've play since demo, so i know how redstone fuctions, meaning i can look at redstone builds and make them simpler or better. that is why i want to be a payed worker. I'm good at what i do.

H3X

Stone Miner
People can just look stuff up on youtube.