KDR KitPvP Gang

DiamondBlazerYT

First Step
KDR's Official KitPvP Gang Thread

KDR is an official gang on KitPvP. We currently have a few players in this gang and looking for more! We are a rich and powerful gang ready for what is coming ahead of us! We have our own official Discord server with roles, text channels, and voice channels. In the future, we will be doing gang v.s. gang fights. Whoever wins the battle, will win a large amount of money on KitPvP. I, DiscordLink is the Leader of KDR, Juuva_1 is an Advisor, with some members. We are currently looking for new members for the gang. Please copy/paste the application format below and make a reply thread to this thread with your application completely filled out. Once we have read and thought through your application, we will privately message you on Discord our decision. If you have been accepted, we will message you more information via Discord. (My discord username is DiamondBlazerYT#3907.) If we find out you have lied/cheated on the application, you will automatically be denied, also if you ask one of us to read your application, you will also be denied. If you have been denied, you can reapply in two weeks! Best of luck! <3

KDR Gang Application Format:

1. Minecraft Username:
Discord Username: (with numbers)
Why do you want to join KDR:
What makes you better than the other applicants:
Why should we accept you:
Do you have a mic and headset:
How often can you be online:
Anything else we should know about you:

Your application will be reviewed and replied to within 2-5 days. Please be patient and see you around! ;-)

kcin2

Iron Miner
1. Minecraft Username:kcin2
2. Age: 4 and a half
3. Rank: Knight
4. Discord Username: can't remember
5. Why do you want to join KDR: I don't.
6. What makes you better than the other applicants: You don't have any other applicants, therefore I'm the best.
7. Why should we accept you: cause I'm amazing
8. Do you have a mic and headset: probably
9. How often can you be online: 25 hours a day, 7 days a week
10. Anything else we should know about you: I'm 2 thirds chameleon.

Also in your signature, it would be "Lift other(')s up and become a better person (than) you were yesterday"

Last edited:

Interline

Iron Miner
1. Minecraft Username: Scrimftp
2. Age:4 and a half
3. Rank: paladin
4. Discord Username:-(with numbers) Dont want you to know sorry
5. Why do you want to join KDR: i don't already in PYAH best gang on kit
6. What makes you better than the other applicants: Cause im a god?
7. Why should we accept you: Cause im top 10 au
8. Do you have a mic and headset: Yes its 2017 who doesnt
9. How often can you be online:24/7
10. Anything else we should know about you: Im straight