150k Bounties V3

abady21

Stone Miner
I (abady21) will be using my 150k on bounties in KitPvP. The event this time will start 10PM Gulf Standard Time, at Saturday. This means that the event will start 2 hours later than the original event time (I thought it would be better for most people because of time zones).

How does the event work?

The event will be me placing a bounty on random people who is in the PVP zone, to give a chance for players to kill the player and gain money. The bounties will be 5 - 10 k each. Please do not ask for a bounty because that won't happen :I

GL HF all!

4vl

Tree Puncher
ayyyy can't wait! I totally wasn't forced to comment on this. CAN'T WAIT WOOOOOO. !!!!

Last edited:

Contient

First Step
I (abady21) will be using my 150k on bounties in KitPvP. The event this time will start 10PM Gulf Standard Time, at Saturday. This means that the event will start 2 hours later than the original event time (I thought it would be better for most people because of time zones).

How does the event work?

The event will be me placing a bounty on random people who is in the PVP zone, to give a chance for players to kill the player and gain money. The bounties will be 5 - 10 k each. Please do not ask for a bounty because that won't happen :I

GL HF all!
rich man

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I’m going to have fun bountying you abady ;3

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner

How does the event work?

GL HF all!
So excited :-D

Versyyy

Tree Puncher

How does the event work?

GL HF all!
u can give me 15k rn :-D

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Very nice

iiDad

Tree Puncher

How does the event work?

GL HF all!
Sick