150k Bounties V4

abady21

Stone Miner
I (abady21) will be using my 150k on bounties in KitPvP. The event this time will start 12PM Gulf Standard Time, at Friday.

How does the event work?

The event will be me placing a bounty on random people who is in the PVP zone, to give a chance for players to kill the player and gain money. The bounties will be 5k each for the first 100k bit, then the rest of the 50k money will be dedicated for 10k bounties each. Please do not ask for a bounty because that won't happen :I

(If you have any questions about the event, please contact me on Snapcraft kitpvp)

GL HF all!

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Jesus abady how much money do you have

4vl

Tree Puncher
WOOOOO! GREAT EVENT! Totally wasn't forced again to comment :-D! REALLY COOL THAT UR DOING THIS GO ABABY!

A B A B Y !

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Rich boi

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
I (abady21) will be using my 150k on bounties in KitPvP. The event this time will start 12PM Gulf Standard Time, at Friday.

How does the event work?

The event will be me placing a bounty on random people who is in the PVP zone, to give a chance for players to kill the player and gain money. The bounties will be 5k each for the first 100k bit, then the rest of the 50k money will be dedicated for 10k bounties each. Please do not ask for a bounty because that won't happen :I

(If you have any questions about the event, please contact me on Snapcraft kitpvp)

GL HF all!
so excited :-D totally wasn't forced to comment on this <3

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner