1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Unrepairable Pickaxes On Prison (READ)

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by illumin4te, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
?

What should be done? (Comment or Vote)

Poll closed May 8, 2018.
  1. They should give you your money/gems back.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. They should fix this, completely unfair.

44.4%
  3. Oh well they don't care , deal with it.

22.2%
  4. Nothing should be done.

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illumin4te

illumin4te First Step

illumin4te
    Survival Elite
    I noticed there was an issue where people can't really repair their pickaxes, and it never really occurred to me until yesterday. Yesterday I bought 55,000 enchantment tokens because I wanted to make a good pickaxe so I can rankup. Not even an hour using it yesterday it became unfixable, or too expensive in tokens to repair. Now come on, are you kidding me? I'm trying to save up to buy King on Survival but then it's like I can't do that when your tactics are making players spend money they're trying to save up for something else. My pickaxe is low on durability, costs 20,000 tokens to repair, which I'm not buying and I don't have, and it's too expensive in the anvil! Seriously?? I don't have /fix, and I can't repair it with an iron block. What the hell do you want me to do? Please do something quick. I'm literally running around my plot because I'm unable to do anything. Give me my money back, or fix this. Unbelievable, outrageous, and disgusting for a server. How dare you rip off your costumers. Without us you wouldn't be successful and this is how you treat us? I'm sure many can agree.

2. Sgt_Alvin_York

Sgt_Alvin_York Gold Miner

Sgt_Alvin_York
    Prison Boss
    Unfortunately, I'm guessing you added the enchants on to a pickaxe that had had many combinations done in an anvil with it or had been repaired many times. One thing to check before adding custom enchants is if it is a new pickaxe or a repaired one. Simply make sure there is some damage to it, go to an anvil, and put in the pick and some diamonds. First repair should only be 2-7 xp to repair. I'm sorry that this happened to you.

3. Interline

Interline Iron Miner

Interline
    KitPvP Paladin
    Its p2w deal with it

• Like Like x 1
  4. illumin4te

illumin4te First Step

illumin4te
    Survival Elite

Yeah, however I made a pickaxe that was e5 unb3, fresh out the enchant table (not used). I had a eff4 unb3 and a eff4, I combined and I got eff5 unb3, and then I bought the tokens, and then I added all the enchants, the first time I repaired it, it was 7 XP, and like I repaired it 4 more times and suddenly it's too expensive and unfixable.

5. Twiggy

Twiggy Admin

Twiggyyy
    Admin
    We're looking into more ways to repair items that we find balanced.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.