After next reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
This is a suggestion I am making for the next time Factions is reset. This suggestion may be based upon on a lot but most people should agree. The suggestion is before people can buy anything and just get to f top as soon as possible, wait about 2-3 weeks before releasing ANYTHING off buycraft. I do realize this could bring the amount of revenue the server gets but this will help balance out in-game economy.

Please comment your opinions down below and thanks for reading :-D

-CryV

Misunderstood

Stone Miner
100% guarantee this will not happen because it will significantly lower revenue. But as a non donor myself I'd benefit from this. Maybe just removing keys temporarily would be a good idea. On prison day 1 everybody just got keys to rankup, there are no successful non donors on prison for the reason that donating is too easy of an alternative.

MrPvP

Tree Puncher
100% guarantee this will not happen because it will significantly lower revenue. But as a non donor myself I'd benefit from this. Maybe just removing keys temporarily would be a good idea. On prison day 1 everybody just got keys to rankup, there are no successful non donors on prison for the reason that donating is too easy of an alternative.
I've gotten pretty far without donating but today I used my /rewards for MVP, Not that I'm saying it's not an issue but the fact that the gamemodes are 100% pay2win if you have the money to do so kinda ruins the fun of it. You cannot go into pvp in prison without someone having maxed armor and maxed swords from buycraft and earlier today someone dropped theirs on accident so they bought another xD. It's great that it's helping the server but they should either make it a little less "buy these keys and you're Z" and more "buy these keys for items that will assist you in getting to Z".

Status
Not open for further replies.