slicing made easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
this suggestion is to help those who only use the slicing enchantment to mine, but could be useful in other ways to. my suggestion is that any timer that a player has attached to themselves, be it mcmmo, slicing, or any other timer that is player specific, have it displayed on there scoreboard so they know when it resets. this could also be helpful in the kits department with how long they have there cool downs. there may be the issue of people not liking the new addition to the scoreboard, so could it be toggle setting? I don't know exactly how scoreboards work but can you have one scoreboard then have a subsection that can be turned on and off.

OP
OP
Smognoggler

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
Something else that might be possible that would make slice easier and better to use, is a way to link your inventory to another storage container. Example being, linking your inventory to a /pv so any overflow items will be put in there. I know that /pv is a rank perk, but that might push people to buy a rank more. another idea is to use shulker boxes in the same way, all you would have to do is add shulker boxes. main reason i ask this is because when ever i use slice with a fortune pick, i contently get a "inventory full" message. and when i blocked my inventory to certain items, i got a significant amount more per slice. but that also means that I'm still not picking up everything and they go to waste.

Xeosphere

Tree Puncher
Something else that might be possible that would make slice easier and better to use, is a way to link your inventory to another storage container. Example being, linking your inventory to a /pv so any overflow items will be put in there. I know that /pv is a rank perk, but that might push people to buy a rank more. another idea is to use shulker boxes in the same way, all you would have to do is add shulker boxes. main reason i ask this is because when ever i use slice with a fortune pick, i contently get a "inventory full" message. and when i blocked my inventory to certain items, i got a significant amount more per slice. but that also means that I'm still not picking up everything and they go to waste.

Slicing is supposed to be this way. This server also has instantaneous warps (which you are very lucky to be able to have). Fast warps make it so you can quickly warp to your mine entrance and sell your items to then resume your burrowing. Adding this as well as the scoreboard is a neat idea, but its already too much on top of all the current features the server has.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Isn't slicing supposed to break multiple blocks at once? Also, I thought there was already a similar enchantment for this.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Slicing is supposed to be this way. This server also has instantaneous warps (which you are very lucky to be able to have). Fast warps make it so you can quickly warp to your mine entrance and sell your items to then resume your burrowing. Adding this as well as the scoreboard is a neat idea, but its already too much on top of all the current features the server has.

Isn't slicing supposed to break multiple blocks at once? Also, I thought there was already a similar enchantment for this.

Please do not revive threads older than 3 weeks.
Thank you :-D.

*Locking*

Status
Not open for further replies.