Survival Questions

Fadedawn

First Step
Hi, I'm new to Survival, well to Snapcraft over all and I wanted to find out for sure if the VIP+ rank comes with the /fly command cause at spawn it says it comes with /fly, but in the online shop it doesn't say anything about /fly so I am a bit mixed up on what all comes with the rank for sure.

I also wanted to find out if we are allowed to take things from unclaimed places cause I have wondered across a few different ones that weren't claimed at all, though since I wasn't sure if it was okay I just left them alone not wanting to get into trouble.

berry cake

Tree Puncher
Yes, perks of getting ranks are listed at /warp rank. You'll get /fly as well as the perks listed under the section of vip and vip+ if you buy vip+.

About raiding unclaimed places, as long as the area isn't protected with sponges, you can take anything from those places. But remember that survival is a friendly server, which means you can't raid(place lava/water from the top into the claimed place etc. )areas protected with sponges.

Hope to see you on the server and have fun on Snapcraft.

OP
OP
Fadedawn

Fadedawn

First Step
Thank you, I wanted to find out for sure before I bought a rank and thank you for letting me know its okay to take things from unclaimed places.

Hope to see you on the server as well and thank you very much for taking time to help me with my questions.