Status
Not open for further replies.

Caden676

First Step
I was grieved and cant get the attention of staff! so frustrating to figure out someone destroyed something you spent days on and also stole your 20ish protection sponges. Why are the sponges so broken? Why cant I get help from staff? I was griefed by ItsChase because in my apartment building (only me and very close irl friends had access) he had a sponge placed down I had probally spent 100k + building this base ig

Jerkasaurus

Tree Puncher
You've just basically said anyone can grief and get away with it if no one is standing there recording them. I have real doubts about whether this claim of no logging program is truthful. Even if it is, its irresponsible to post that you don't have one. It only encourages the bad element on the server.

Its no wondering people are blatantly cheating left and right.

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
You alone are responsible for permissions given on your protection sponges.
If the area wasn't protected then it's public land and not a grief, if the are was protected then it can not be griefed unless you gave the player permissions.

Jerkasaurus

Tree Puncher
You alone are responsible for permissions given on your protection sponges.
If the area wasn't protected then it's public land and not a grief, if the are was protected then it can not be griefed unless you gave the player permissions.

As an older player you should know the rules better. Even if something is not protected you are still not allowed to "grief" it.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
It's no ones fault but your own if you get griefed. Simple as that. Be more careful next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.