1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

ChestShop rework

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Maarten, Oct 20, 2017.

1. EpicAgentJ

EpicAgentJ Void Walker

EpicAgentJ
    Survival VIP+
    Yeah but I use it for shop and businesses related purposes.

2. dylan101202

dylan101202 Zombie Killer

true

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. TheNextHerobrine

TheNextHerobrine Zombie Killer

TheNextHerobrine
    KitPvP Paladin
    Awesome!

4. TheCrazyCorn

TheCrazyCorn Gold Miner

TheCrazyCorn
    Creative Legend
    Maybe you can sort them, like wapons underca diamond sword, weed under seeds. Idk I do almost only play on the creative server, so idk how it works normaly....

5. L5H

L5H Tree Puncher

Awesome news!

6. Brxndv

Brxndv Tree Puncher

Brxndv
    KitPvP Paladin
    Yes please, sounds good. Would make the shop a lot more appealing.

7. Wrys

Wrys Helper

Wrys
    It's been a year since this wast last posted. Marten if you still need ideas I've got a few to share, however I don't think the chest shop needs anything changed, I like the way it is now, so these suggestions won't be drastic changes.
    - Remove the necessary item name you must type in to sell the item inside. Have the sign detect what item is in the chest and sell based on how much is asked for on it.
    - One hole in this is that people might accidentally put items of value in the chests, but I think it'd be their fault for making that mistake.
    - Chest shops could be auto-locked when there is nothing in it and glow red (or other aesthetics)
    - A chest shop could indicate that it is full if it glows green (or other aesthetics)
    - Big Update:
    Allow customers to change the amount of items they want to buy from the chest. Through a pop-up they can increase or decrease the amount of items they want to buy from a single click. Ranges from 1 - 10 - 64 - all.

That's as much as I can think of now.

8. Collie1121

Collie1121 Helper

SirSmellAlot
    Skyblock Eagle
    Also remove the ability where it costs money to create a chestshop. It costs $1500 now and to be able to create it some players may not be able to have this kind of money. Also perhaps a sell wand would be usefull in this (For example on prison so you don't have to keep switching for inventory space).

9. Wrys

Wrys Helper

Wrys
    A sell wand for a chestshop is like another sign to sell from. I think it’s fine to just have either the sign or the sell wand, not both. It would be very useful to have a /sell all command though!!!