!

disabledsenses

Tree Puncher
gg we did it folks (btw i love snapcraft, 100% in my top 3 server list)

Attachments

• Screenshot_441.png
    Screenshot_441.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 160

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's been my #1 since I discovered multiplayer.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
wow that's pretty saucy. Congrats on being in the same position as in said owner. This is a huge accomplishment that which must be celebrated with a party with a cake, balloons and ice cream. This is like the number one thing that everyone has dreamed of to happen to them. This is the best moment of the persons life.

OP
OP
disabledsenses

disabledsenses

Tree Puncher
wow that's pretty saucy. Congrats on being in the same position as in said owner. This is a huge accomplishment that which must be celebrated with a party with a cake, balloons and ice cream. This is like the number one thing that everyone has dreamed of to happen to them. This is the best moment of the persons life.
couldn't have word it better.

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Snapcraft is literally the only server I spend time on, after all I’ve been here for like 4 years. :-P

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Its been my #1 since i found it in march and it will be my #1 forever IF i get un-banned lol.

You can make an appeal. Depends how long the ban is. If you really want to get un-banned now, you can make an appeal.

Prankedd

Tree Puncher
dont impersonate staff :-P
Wrong.

Impersonation is when you are copying another person. All he / she is doing is suggesting a player to do what is best for them in this kind of situation. A quick example of staff impersonation is : Player nicks himself as Maarten in order to trick other users to believe that he is the Owner.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
id think the more i make them the more people should realize it isnt to be taken seriously.

Its the way you put it. You shouldn't repeat jokes that is accusing me that "I am impersonating staff". Speaking of which, accusing someone is against the rules. "Respect all users, including staff."

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Hey! So Update. I did make an appeal and got unbanned! Hope to see you guys around!

That's great! I hope to see you in the game!