Combat cooldown

Should the combat timer be increased

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Interline

Iron Miner
have you ever had to chase a guy around the map for ages andhe logs all that hard work for nothing. I think the combat timer should be increased to 7 or more seconds. Yesterday i was chasing a guy around the map for ages with a bunch of friends he was in p5 he ended up logging when his helmet broke and i wasted strength and speed etc. its getting really annoying. I know i hardly play anymore but i have seen this happen way too often

Tyconic

Gold Miner
I think that you have brought up a very fair point. If you truly feel that this bothers you, fishing rods, and arrows work wonders to stop people from logging (or least minimizes it a bit more).

OP
OP
Interline

Interline

Iron Miner
Yeh fishing rods arent available on kit pvp and arrows sometimes miss a lot remember its only 5 seconds he could pearl we have to find him and then he would have spawned by then it goes really quick

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Yeh fishing rods arent available on kit pvp and arrows sometimes miss a lot remember its only 5 seconds he could pearl we have to find him and then he would have spawned by then it goes really quick

But the fishing rod and the ender pearls might not work.