Thoughts?

• Add Additional storage

• Add a salvage option

• Add Both

• Leave the sever the way it is

Results are only viewable after voting.

Conwa

First Step
Over the last few days I have been playing a lot of Kit PVP. Over the course of time I have been playing I have come up with 2 ideas that I believe if added will improve a already good Kit PVP server.

1, The first problem I have been running into is storage space. Even though donators get access to additional enderchest storage I still believe that there should be another type of storage donators can use to store all of the gear they collect from killing people.

• An extra page of enderchest storage
  • Access to PV
Although some people may call this OP and pay to win I believe that it is not op at all. Most donator already have access to op gear and i believe giving them an option to horde the gear that they believe is worth keeping is not really going to make donators more op than they already are. The reason why I believe this is because I am Paladin rank and when i collect good gear from killing people I have 0 space to store it so I just end up throwing it away or donating it to other players

2, If players and staff members think that adding additional storage space is too op. The alternative would be adding some type of salvage option. This salvage option would allow normal players or ranked players to salvage there gear they get from PVP and turn it into diamonds ready for when they need to craft sets in the future.