God Set Giveaway!

Krash

First Step
Hey Snapcraft KitPvP community ^_^. I have recently joined the community forums and the server in general and I have truly grown quite fond of it (I've even already bought paladin rank!) so I have decided that I want to dump even more $$$ and buy some God Sets! I will be keeping 3 out of the 6 I'll be buying and be giving away 2 to you guys. (The last one will be given to a good ol' pal of mine who chose to team with me just for a paladin+ kit. Evanetic) The ways of joining the giveaway are super easy!

Comment on this Thread!

1. Your in-game name (Of course that's needed so I can trade it to you)
  2. How many kills you have (Must be at least 1000)
  3. How long you've been playing on the SnapCraft server (Give a rough estimate if you can't remember when you joined)
  4. And Finally! Why you believe that you deserve this godly reward.
After you have posted your response I will look over all your answers and pick my two winners. All winners will be picked at 12:00 AM MT (Mountain Time)

May the best Player win! :-D

P.S.
If you want you can try to make me laugh and joke around with your post a little too ;-).

P.S.S. Huge shoutout to Jedz for basically making this all possible! She was a huge help with the idea and even helped me revise this post! <3

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
My pleasure, its a wonderful idea.

Good luck to all partcipants! <3

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
My boy Evanetic.

MagicWosek

Banned
My ingame name is Wosek.
I have in total about 9500 kills.
I have been playing on this server for 6+ years now. Its been a while,
I think I deserve it because I have been betrayed by a teammate on a 4000 killstreak in a godset and also a few days ago I was pvping and suddenly my power turned off, which made me combat log. here I lost 2 gsets, god sword, god bow, god apples, peals, pots, keys. I basically lost a lot.
It would be amazing to win and It would mean a lot <3

-Wosek

OP
OP
Krash

Krash

First Step
My ingame name is Wosek.
I have in total about 9500 kills.
I have been playing on this server for 6+ years now. Its been a while,
I think I deserve it because I have been betrayed by a teammate on a 4000 killstreak in a godset and also a few days ago I was pvping and suddenly my power turned off, which made me combat log. here I lost 2 gsets, god sword, god bow, god apples, peals, pots, keys. I basically lost a lot.
It would be amazing to win and It would mean a lot <3

-Wosek
Damn 6+ years? Nice!

Camerq

Tree Puncher
Hey Krash!

First of all, I'd like to start with saying who I am. I am inaugurates and I play a lot of kit pvp since a few years ago.

- My ingame name is Inaugurates
- I have 4500+ kills (I was nr #1 with 50k+ kills last map)
- I have joined the server 5+ years ago so yeah, I've been playing for a while :-O
- I'd like to win this giveaway because I want to become op again like last map, It's been really hard fighting everyone that pays to win and they all just use a p5 set and logout when I get online. It'd help a lot more if I'd win this giveaway because then I'll have a lot better stuff and a bigger chance to finally kill the pay to win people.

- Inaugurates

iPonceXVII

First Step
Hello Krash!
I firstly think this is a very nice and amazing thing you are doing to help some people.
My ign is Hyqrogen as you will know me we are team, my kills are at 3150.
I have been playing SnapCraft for about 4 years now, on two accounts.Lastly i think i have been very helpful to alot of people and
deserve an gset mostly because cough cough "i was in combat and got kicked for lag and died in my gset" haha, so yea i would love a gset and think u are an amazing person for doing this.

OP
OP
Krash

Krash

First Step
Hello Krash!
I firstly think this is a very nice and amazing thing you are doing to help some people.
My ign is Hyqrogen as you will know me we are team, my kills are at 3150.
I have been playing SnapCraft for about 4 years now, on two accounts.Lastly i think i have been very helpful to alot of people and
deserve an gset mostly because cough cough "i was in combat and got kicked for lag and died in my gset" haha, so yea i would love a gset and think u are an amazing person for doing this.
Thank you for kissing my ass <3 lol Thank you for joining the giveaway ^_^ it means a lot. "think u are an amazing person for doing this." "I firstly think this is a very nice and amazing thing you are doing to help some people."

Coral Reef

First Step
  1. Your in-game name Gulch or Reef (whichever I'm on)
  2. How many kills you have not 1000
  3. How long you've been playing on the SnapCraft server about a month ago
  4. And Finally! Why you believe that you deserve this godly reward. im cool

OP
OP
Krash

Krash

First Step
Hey Snapcraft KitPvP community ^_^. I have recently joined the community forums and the server in general and I have truly grown quite fond of it (I've even already bought paladin rank!) so I have decided that I want to dump even more $$$ and buy some God Sets! I will be keeping 3 out of the 6 I'll be buying and be giving away 2 to you guys. (The last one will be given to a good ol' pal of mine who chose to team with me just for a paladin+ kit. Evanetic) The ways of joining the giveaway are super easy!

Comment on this Thread!

1. Your in-game name (Of course that's needed so I can trade it to you)
  2. How many kills you have (Must be at least 1000)
  3. How long you've been playing on the SnapCraft server (Give a rough estimate if you can't remember when you joined)
  4. And Finally! Why you believe that you deserve this godly reward.
After you have posted your response I will look over all your answers and pick my two winners. All winners will be picked at 12:00 AM MT (Mountain Time)

May the best Player win! :-D

P.S.
If you want you can try to make me laugh and joke around with your post a little too ;-).

P.S.S. Huge shoutout to Jedz for basically making this all possible! She was a huge help with the idea and even helped me revise this post! <3

Guys... I'm really sorry for this but because of the lack of participants this giveaway is going down to only 1 god set. The fact that currently only 3 of you have qualified. I do apologize, this can still change but I'm only doing so if we get AT LEAST 7 more participants. (Best of luck to you 3 ;-) Hyqrogen, Inaugerates, and Wosek.)

Conwa

First Step
IGN: Xx0neShotxX_ <3

• Amount of Kills: Currently I have around 4000 kills collectively this map (So far). Although If i win this god set expect this number to be multiplied by at least 12. ;-)

• Time spent on SnapCraft: I have been playing SnapCraft on and off for well over 3 years. Although not many people will know me due to the fact that I only recently started playing MC again after a 1 year break.

• Reason why I should be chosen: Even though I believe that nothing comes free in life and you have to work for everything you have, I would like to be lucky for once in my life and win a giveaway. If so this would be the peak of my life, (I don't leave my room often).

PS: If I don't win this giveaway ill be forced to hunt down anyone and everyone until i finally claim my own god set :) (Because I'm that type of person). :XD:

Good Luck everyone may the odds be in my favor 8-).

OP
OP
Krash

Krash

First Step

• Amount of Kills: Currently I have around 4000 kills collectively this map (So far). Although If i win this god set expect this number to be multiplied by at least 12. ;-)

• Time spent on SnapCraft: I have been playing SnapCraft on and off for well over 3 years. Although not many people will know me due to the fact that I only recently started playing MC again after a 1 year break.

• Reason why I should be chosen: Even though I believe that nothing comes free in life and you have to work for everything you have, I would like to be lucky for once in my life and win a giveaway. If so this would be the peak of my life, (I don't leave my room often).

PS: If I don't win this giveaway ill be forced to hunt down anyone and everyone until i finally claim my own god set :) (Because I'm that type of person). :XD:

I love this xD! Nice submission this is a game changer right here dude! (y)

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Good luck to whoever wins. My real OG 420 boy Evanetic (I'm beTTer friends with him than @Legitmon tbh :3) is the real cool guy :-D.

OP
OP
Krash

Krash

First Step

Congrats Conwa! You have won the giveaway! Your reward will be received the next time I see you online :) thanks to all of you for participating!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Wow...I need to step up my name.