SlaySoup's Youtube Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayingsoupv2

First Step
Hello good people of the staff here on one of my favorite servers snap craft. id love to apply for your youtube rank. I have 385 subs currently and ill be getting around 400 subscribers this month, I know I don't meet the requirements but I'm pretty close, and ill record on your server 4 times a week giving it publicity and more. I know you probably don't care depending which staff is reading this, but please do it for me and the good of the server. I promise ill hit 500 early 2018 and this would be a good thing for the server and a good thing for me. why I want it is because I want to help my favorite server grow and it would be much easier if I had a rank to also help me grow from the community, its a win, win. I hope you pick me it could real great thing for me and the server, I also get 2k views a month on average and about 50-200 views on average per video. I have also been with the server for 1-2 years, so I know the server in and out.
IGN: SlaySoup ...... Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLgdjtcOmStnMtmSEiNCSuQ

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
You need at least 500 subscribers. When you reavlch that, contact Maarten (the owner) on the forums. He will give you further information.

Status
Not open for further replies.