Creative Mode Limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMaleChad

First Step
I was wondering why certain items in creative mode, such as carpets, wooden doors, item frames, blocks of gold/iron/emerald/diamond were disabled from use. I would assume that there is an option to keep these blocks from dropping if destroyed in survival mode, just like every other creative block? Perhaps I'm wrong, but I was hoping that some of these could be enabled, especially carpets, since I don't understand the logic that wool is enabled, but carpets aren't.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Are you referring to the server, "Creative" or /gamemode 1 on any server?

Squidz

Zombie Killer
I agree, today I had to buy a ton of doors and trapdoors, after not being able to place them in /gmc. I fail to see why they are restricted from being placed in gmc, what is the issue with it?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Maybe they restrict it from getting it for free. Since some items are destroyed and dropped on the ground for others who do not have a rank.

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Some items were blocked in creative because there is a way to get them from your creative inventory to your survival inventory. For example, the carpet can be dropped by placing it and then break the block beneath it. Therefore carpets are not allowed to be placed in creative. As for sponges, well that's quite obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.