Warp Problems(SURVIAL)

Atomboi

First Step
Ok, Ima new to the Survival community so I just have so questions.
1.How do you set up a warp to your location? Since I don't have a rank(But I plan to though) I can only set home once. It is very frustrating for me and my friends because we build a huge farm but we forget to do set home cz we used all of our set home slots.
2. Second, if you can do a warp to your location, how much is it? Where can you do it?
3.I know many people that are new to Snapcraft or the survival community, that many people need help with this situation.(xXFlamerpvpXx, Comfyturtle07, Debatingroom682 and me all have had the same Question.)

Lastly, I know this is a lot but thank you if you respond to this so many other people can learn more about the Survival community.(Most likely new players including me. :)

berry cake

Tree Puncher
Unfortunately, only players with premium rank and up can set normal warps. However, you can set a player warp to the place you want. If you want it to not be visited by others, you could place doors around the warp so that they won't be able to open them. /pwarp help will show you the commands about it.

It doesn't cost money for people with premium, king, god and ultra to set warps,
They can set one every 24 hours, so you might wanna ask them to set one for you if they're generous enough and you really need one.

I recommend doing /warp newhelp if you wanna know more about survival. Feel free to ask questions anytime.