Should there be a kitpvp tournament

• Yes

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
It's been a couple of years now since snapcraft kitpvp has existed, right now its at an alltime high of players, sounds like a good time to do a tournament. It could be either 2v2 or 1v1 with provided gear so its fair, with 1-3rd place prizes i.e (money,gear,unique items). I'm sure everybody thinks this is a good idea. There is a poll please vote!
Like the idea, but as said many times before... large amounts of staff will have to be present...

mvdhor

Tree Puncher
make it 2v2 or 3v3, not 1v1, because it will be fun to work together, and if you dont have a teammate you can team up with someone that hasnt one either, and you will like get to now new people which would be fun, i prefer 2v2 btw

DerpYoTV

Tree Puncher
If that's the case, more staffs will have to be on the 1 specific server - KitPVP. So staffs will focus on KitPVP only and not others, so tournaments for KitPVP may be good and bad. As there could be negative things about it, why still have it, you get what I meant?

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
If that's the case, more staffs will have to be on the 1 specific server - KitPVP. So staffs will focus on KitPVP only and not others, so tournaments for KitPVP may be good and bad. As there could be negative things about it, why still have it, you get what I meant?
I think hacking player wise we will be OK. If we have a large amount of staff present for the event, I feel their will not be any issues.. The only thing I worry about it the other servers having a lot more rule breakers while they are out helping with this...