Status
Not open for further replies.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello:
Ign: St3althNinja
About 1 and a half weeks ago, i had a very good pickaxe disappear from my inventory while i was afk.
That was ok, since i could replace it for not alot of money.
Now this has happend again, and somehow took my god armour away, while i was afk in my creeper grinder.
Now that is very expensive to replace (150k) and i thought this is getting quite annoying and want to know whats goin on.
Thank you.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
It’s impossible for your armour to disappear in your inventory unless you dropped it or put it in a chest/enderchest/pv.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
No, this didn't happen to me. Also, you should put this in bug reports since stuff dissapearing is considered "bug reports". But "server discussion" is fine as well though.

OP
OP
BumBuDumDum

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I
It’s impossible for your armour to disappear in your inventory unless you dropped it or put it in a chest/enderchest/pv.[/QUOTEI swear it disappeared whilr i was afk!!!

OP
OP
BumBuDumDum

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It’s impossible for your armour to disappear in your inventory unless you dropped it or put it in a chest/enderchest/pv.
I swear it disappeared while i was afk!!!

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Since there is no proof on this issue, I will be locking this thread.

If you ever get enough proof that you believe you can file a support ticket here: https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open (Make sure to change the department from Player Reports to Bug Reports). If the report is accepted, we will be looking into a fix for this bug. For now, there is nothing we could do.

WARNING: Regardless, you will NOT be receiving your items either way.

*Locking*

Status
Not open for further replies.