Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGregor

First Step
IGN: _MrGregor_
Past IGN's: TheMCYoda , FyberOpticz (And Many more)
Time Zone: BST
Languages: I Am Dutch but have lived in America for 5 years until i had to move back to Belgium So English is not a problem for me

About me: I'm a very Active player who is very respectful towards others , I'm very patient and mature.
I Love hanging out with friends and playing Minecraft. I currently have a Pretty active YouTube channel with a 151 Sub count. I also Have been Playing on Snapcraft.net for quiet some while now!

Why i wish to be part of the team because: I have been playing this server for a very long time and am very active. I think that I've just been cruising along on the servers for a while though and I now wish to give back to the server what it has given me. Also, since I am almost always active I see a lot of Things that shouldn't be allowed and when i'm in the process of trying to fill out a rapport i realized that it takes too long to type everything out. And most of the time there isn't a Member of staff online to rapport it too. I'd like to be apart of the team because i feel like i can spend some more time "Scoping" out the Suspicious players.

What I can bring to the team: I think the main thing I can bring to the team is experience. I've been playing Minecraft for a long time and have seen and learnt many things. I am also very familiar with all the common plugins and commands. When anyone asks a question i try to help them out as fast and as accurate as possible. Now of course in the situation where i do not know what to say then i'd advice them to contact a different staff member by 1. Apologizing 2. Being very friendly about it 3. Giving them Options on how to find their Awnser.

Something i'd Like to focus on: I would like to focus on hack detection and exploiting. That is probably the most 'dirty' part of the server and thus I would like to focus my efforts on purging those on the server who do not play fairly. I also think that not a lot of Helpers spend their time in pvp or watching it as they usually have other things they are doing which is why I'd like to monitor it myself. Just so every part of the server is clean.

I Think what makes a Helper a Helper is: Patients , Maturity , Respect , Honesty , Responsible and Discipline

I'm Always Active and around on most Social medias : I have a Discord and a Skype so if a staff member needs to contact me they can on there!

Discord: MrGregor#1939

Thank you very much for reading my application and I hope that you take it into consideration.

- MrGregor

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Please read www.snapcraft.net/helper/ before applying as it tells you the proper place to apply.

Also, pretty sure this is some other server's application format, so you probably want to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.