GingerSaCk

Stone Miner
Ye. I might be quitting MC, and I want y'all to sign my dome!

If you see GingerSaCk online, tpa (or tp) to him, and ask him if you can sign his dome! :-D

Thank you all for a great time IF I DO QUIT! :XD::XD::):-P:-P:beer::burger::-D(y)(y):'(:33:33<(")<(")(^^^)<3<(")

:mc1::mc3::mc3::mc7:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Aw, if you do quit, I hope you the very best in the near future and you’re always welcome back. :)

OP
OP
GingerSaCk

GingerSaCk

Stone Miner
Just getting a bit boring, logging on each day, playing mine craft. Also grown up, and alt ought that doesn't stop me, more work and stuff so >_<

Prankedd

Tree Puncher
Just getting a bit boring, logging on each day, playing mine craft. Also grown up, and alt ought that doesn't stop me, more work and stuff so >_<
I see.

I do the same thing. I just do not get bored as there are a lot of things to do.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
If you decide to quit I wish you the best of luck for the future, I will sign your dome when I am next on creative! :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I'll sign your dome. But of luck in your future. You will be remembered.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Ye. I might be quitting MC, and I want y'all to sign my dome!

If you see GingerSaCk online, tpa (or tp) to him, and ask him if you can sign his dome! :-D

Thank you all for a great time IF I DO QUIT! :XD::XD::):-P:-P:beer::burger::-D(y)(y):'(:33:33<(")<(")(^^^)<3<(")

:mc1::mc3::mc3::mc7:
Oh, if you do quit, goodluck to the future. Remember you are always welcome back here. <3