Podcast Returns

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
s-JjQW3QR-OyVtUpMUqcpQ.png
I have put a hold on my Snapcraft Podcast for several months now. Well. Long story short its back. Hear up to date information on Minecraft and Snapcraft as well as interviews, amusing bits, and so much more.
For those who are new its about a 15 min voice broadcast you'll be able to access right here on the forums. Just look for it in the next few days.
Season 2 of the podcast will air sometime between this post and 48 hours.
So look forward to that and I hope you enjoy.
To my fans of the previous podcasts well be bringing back many of the old features but were going to add more.
To get your guild, gang, or individual effort mentioned, or discussed in future podcasts simply PM me and well talk about what can be done.
Thanks for tuning in!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
*clap clap* Good luck! And good for you!

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
s-JjQW3QR-OyVtUpMUqcpQ.png
I have put a hold on my Snapcraft Podcast for several months now. Well. Long story short its back. Hear up to date information on Minecraft and Snapcraft as well as interviews, amusing bits, and so much more.
For those who are new its about a 15 min voice broadcast you'll be able to access right here on the forums. Just look for it in the next few days.
Season 2 of the podcast will air sometime between this post and 48 hours.
So look forward to that and I hope you enjoy.
To my fans of the previous podcasts well be bringing back many of the old features but were going to add more.
To get your guild, gang, or individual effort mentioned, or discussed in future podcasts simply PM me and well talk about what can be done.
Thanks for tuning in!
Yayyy!