Staff Application (cubebox51)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubebox51

First Step
IGN: cubebox51
Discord: cubebox51#4326
Time Zone: PST

How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net?

I don't know the specifics but I believe I started playing Snapcraft around 2 years ago when i first got Minecraft. Even though Snapcraft was my second server I believe it was one of the best experiences I had. I spent most my time on Earth Games because of the cool and unique new atmosphere it created for me.

How often are you online for?

Last year I stopped playing for a while because of the "Hacker Uprising" as I called it. It created a frustrating time for me so i quit Minecraft for a while. I recently came back and realized that Snapcraft is my new favorite server. I come on Snapcaraft 4-7 times a week and play for 1-4 hours. (School)

Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team

What makes me different form all other applicants is that I can relate to all of the members of the community and better understand their problems and try to solve it with communication instead of ordering people around and punishing people without informing them. I can contribute to the staff team by creating a better community and helping members, I also get along with other people very well.

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.

Around 6 months ago I was banned for 7 days for Modified Client/Hacking. This was because I was having a dispute with one member of the community about him hacking. At the start i challenged him to a duel in ZombieV because I was looking for some quick cash. When he beat me I noticed that his hits were awkward and strange. Some other people said the same thing as well. I was determined to get my money back so I loaded up my modification and tried to kill him. But I still lost. I thought it was right to hack just because someone else was doing it which was wrong of me.

A little about yourself.

I'am a 15 year old male who enjoys Minecraft and Youtube (preferably minecraft and animations). I also enjoy Survival Multiplayer and PvP. My Minecraft username is cubebox51 because I like cubes I guess. I also like to code in my spare time(mostly in Python) but I'm not that experienced.

Thank you for looking through my application.

-cubebox51 Your friendly neighborhood cube

Status
Not open for further replies.