Wow Just Wow

chsfamalam

Zombie Killer
so again richyyhd's farm got griefed and yet again finger is being pointed at me, now im just curious to see how stupid people are on this server, im being blamed for greifing richyys farm today, TODAY, i was banned last night. how does that even work... if people can honestly believe i greifed his server when i cant go on the server cause im banned then gratz too you!

hayden51

Emerald Miner
You were caught red handed by Jaide and a few other people. Just take responsibility for your own actions.

OP
OP
chsfamalam

chsfamalam

Zombie Killer
exactly i dont have evidence nor do they just because i say something doesnt mean its true so why does everyone believe them

hayden51

Emerald Miner
exactly i dont have evidence nor do they just because i say something doesnt mean its true so why does everyone believe them
And my point exactly. This shows that you are taking desperate measures for a desperate situation. If you would like to continue to make false accusations, please msg me on my profile.

OP
OP
chsfamalam

chsfamalam

Zombie Killer
im not taking desperate measures, im putting you in my shoes... if there is no evidence how can you be prosecuted