Faction Kits

vinylb

First Step
So, I came here and joined Snapcraft because I wanted to get some help and also I wanted a new kit? Wouldn't there be a Member kit for becoming a member? I really don't like the guest kit.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
So, I came here and joined Snapcraft because I wanted to get some help and also I wanted a new kit? Wouldn't there be a Member kit for becoming a member? I really don't like the guest kit.
Well... it makes it a little unfair for guest players. To be honest, when you playing with server guest, they are their to enjoy Snapchat(It is likely their first time playing on the server!). If we forced them to become a member, just because players had better gear than them I would say that's a little unbalanced. We want these new players to stay, and add to the amazing player base that we have. :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

Well, those who have a member rank shows that the members are now welcome to the Snapcraft community and joined it fully.

RingerPvP_

Tree Puncher
Yeah i agree they should defiantly make a member kit please maarten make one!!!!