Overall Updates for ZombieV

SuperMatt365

First Step
I have been playing snapcraft (with breaks) for about 4-5 years and have almost solely played on ZombieV. I have been looking to see if there had bee any new update(s) since I last joined, however zombieV seems to curently being neglected as it has been in BETA for about 2 years and no noticeable changes for at least 6 months.

I want to ask if the team have run out of ideas to add extra stuff or if it is just taking time to implement. This is because I have quite a few ideas for the mode due to having played it for a very long time.

Thanks for any replies

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
There’s loads of ideas and such for ZombieV but there’s more important things we need to take care of before moving on to further updates all over the server.

If you have any suggestions and ideas for future updates, feel free to make a thread here on the forums under the ‘Suggestions and Feedback’

asdgoesMLG

First Step
ugh...it is so long that I didnt see any update but bug flxing..it is bored now..pls get some update quick..some of my friend never online again bc they leave snapcraft..all my friend plays zombieV and I met them there now they are gone bc this is bored..

DerpYoTV

Tree Puncher
Do not posts suggestions here. Only posts them under the "Suggestions and Feedback" page, thank you.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Do not posts suggestions here. Only posts them under the "Suggestions and Feedback" page, thank you.
This isn't a suggestion, it's a question. ;-) And I agree, ZombieV is being neglected. I may not have been in Snapcraft that long, but I can look at past post... ZombieV is a more popular gamemode than others that seem to be receiving more attention. It needs more updates..