[My Introduction]

Did you like this thread?

• Total voters

FracturedHell

First Step
Introduction:
I'd like to start off this lovely introduction by saying hello to everyone in our community that reads this thread!
I am new to snapcraft's webpage but I have been playing on this server for about 1-2 months now and have been satisfied with the games and community as everyone is usually very nice!

Things about me and other stuff:
I am currently into gaming, working out, and hanging out with my friends. I like to meet new people and play games so if you ever want to play with me you can message me on discord which is Noosh#1414. I am a fun person to play with usually playing multiple games which include Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch and many other games! I am totally down to tryout new games if you recommend any to me since I like to go out of my comfort zone and try new things. I am currently working on trying to become a Helper for our community to try to make it a better place as I try to help out even without the fancy commands our staff members get! I would like to thank all staff members for what they've been doing here for our community and give them a round of applause and hope they keep doing what they are doing. Although our staff members try their very hardest to keep the game a better place and cheater free etc there are still many hackers out there and we have a big community which outnumbers them like 100 to 1 as an example, so we should respect them and try to help them out at times!

Conclusion:
That is about it on all the stuff I would like to say for my introduction, thank you for reading this if you've gotten this far, I hope you all have a good day!

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums! Good luck on your application :-D

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Welcome to SnapCraft! Hope to see you around sometime and we can chat :-D. Also, Good Luck with your application :).

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Glad to see you joining the forums, hello and best of luck to you on your application. :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums!