Introduction!

krheo3

First Step
Hi Snapcraft!

My ingame name is krheo3, I've been playing Minecraft since around 2010 / 2011! I'm 27, living in Pennsylvania, and to be honest I have only recently been playing on public servers :-D I have played for quite some time on a private server with some friends, but that has now been disbanded and I've been looking for a new home.

After bouncing around a couple of MC servers, I have decided to land here and create an account on the forums! You'll probably see me around in Survival and Skyblock, and mostly in the evenings. Definitely excited to be part of this community!

See you all around! ^_^

LukeLovesBananas

Gold Miner
Welcome :-D

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
I hope to see you on survival! Welcome to the forums :)

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Hey buddy! Glad you are now on the forums. :)
Hopefully you stick around here.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Hi Snapcraft!

My ingame name is krheo3, I've been playing Minecraft since around 2010 / 2011! I'm 27, living in Pennsylvania, and to be honest I have only recently been playing on public servers :-D I have played for quite some time on a private server with some friends, but that has now been disbanded and I've been looking for a new home.

After bouncing around a couple of MC servers, I have decided to land here and create an account on the forums! You'll probably see me around in Survival and Skyblock, and mostly in the evenings. Definitely excited to be part of this community!

See you all around! ^_^

Welcome to Snapcraft! Though I highly recommend you to remove your location as others will attempt to find you...

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Hi Snapcraft!

See you all around! ^_^
Welcome! :) If you need anything just let us know.^_^

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Welcome to SnapCraft my dude :-D!