Goodbye

chrisdundee

Tree Puncher
I'm quitting because the auto-ban thing i swear it hates me, it's false banned me 3 times now and i can't be bothered appealing again because it'll end up doing it again or my appeal will be rejected. Please sort this out and not let other people suffer the same fate. I also wont be able to put together whatever reputation i have left because that's 3 times i've been banned by console.
Anyways goodbye sc

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
I'm quitting because the auto-ban thing i swear it hates me, it's false banned me 3 times now and i can't be bothered appealing again because it'll end up doing it again or my appeal will be rejected. Please sort this out and not let other people suffer the same fate. I also wont be able to put together whatever reputation i have left because that's 3 times i've been banned by console.
Anyways goodbye sc
I am sad to hear you are leaving... you should put in an appeal before you leave, you never know when it will be accepted. Over all, good luck in the future. <3

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Anyways goodbye sc

Good luck in your future. You should put one last appeal in the future before leaving, who knows what will happen.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Could always appeal, just in case. :) if you decide not to then best of luck in the future to you!