Muted for swearing at a ovi hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruster2001

First Step
I was playing KitPvP and there was a obvious hacker, he had reach definitely and probably more. Everyone in the server was talking about how he had hacks. It was getting really annoying to be killed by someone with reach over and over again. Multiple other people had swore at hime, saying "Fluff you, turn the squeaking hacks off" and "hugs you Syndex_" and I finally said "flower you, turn the hacks off" and I get muted for 24 hours! Its absolute earthturd that I'm the only one that gets muted when over 4 other people swore at him and its COMPLETE underwatersea earthturd that I get muted for swearing at a obvious hacker and he doesn't get banned. The hackers name is Syndex_

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpYoTV

Tree Puncher
First and for most, you are swearing in the forum PUBLICALLY, and secondly, you should have left and made a ticket to report that player. The system auto-detects players that swear, you may just be unlucky that time that the system notices you who sworn. Finally, do not use all caps in the forum as that may make players think you are throwing hate, could be punishable if a staff feels you are "hurtful".

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
1) hackusating is mutable. Here you admit of doing so.
2) if you feel like you were unrightfully muted, appeal.
3) do not swear on the forums OR in game. Else, face the consequences.
4) if you see a hacker, you can message a staff member in game or on the forums about them (where + name). Or take matters in your own hands and record the accused player yourself - make a support ticket under "player reports"

Status
Not open for further replies.