Beginner: lost everything at start

Lukasz2508

First Step
I just started playing online for the first time. Died in survival and lost all my starter items. Can i start over? I don't know how to find them back. Just learned how to protect an area and how to set a home. Bought 2 sponges. What was in the starter pack?

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
You can do /kit fight to gain better items when what was in the starter kit (doesn't include a sponge).

dani9021

Iron Miner
poor you i can understand how confusing it is
also is this your first time playing online at all?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I just started playing online for the first time. Died in survival and lost all my starter items. Can i start over? I don't know how to find them back. Just learned how to protect an area and how to set a home. Bought 2 sponges. What was in the starter pack?

If you lost all of your stuff, there is a way to get them back. Do /kit fight to get better gear/weapons, and sell all of your junk by /shop. Is this your ACTUAL first time playing this server though?

OP
OP
L

Lukasz2508

First Step
If you lost all of your stuff, there is a way to get them back. Do /kit fight to get better gear/weapons, and sell all of your junk by /shop. Is this your ACTUAL first time playing this server though?
Thanks, i mined some stuff together so don't think im going to need it

OP
OP
L

Lukasz2508

First Step
yes first time online... Well i made a server ones for my nephew to play together but i don't think this counts

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

I think I went through this situation before. This gives you the chance to what is feels like when you lose all of your stuff so you be more careful in the future. I only have 2 things to say to you as of now: 1. Adapt to your new changes. 2. Try to get some help from your friends. Sorry about your progress. :-(

Oh, if this is survival, I can give you some stuff. Don't worry, I won't kill you. ALL of my land claims are set on "No pvp mode".

YourGamer

Iron Miner
Make sure to set PVP off in your protected regions so you won't get killed in your house by someone. After all, maybe the person will use /wild to spawn near your house and find you.

OP
OP
L

Lukasz2508

First Step
I think I went through this situation before. This gives you the chance to what is feels like when you lose all of your stuff so you be more careful in the future. I only have 2 things to say to you as of now: 1. Adapt to your new changes. 2. Try to get some help from your friends. Sorry about your progress. :-(

Oh, if this is survival, I can give you some stuff. Don't worry, I won't kill you. ALL of my land claims are set on "No pvp mode".
Thanks!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker