Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
That is not five words!

(p.s. this was 5 words!)

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
So...

Here it is:

In a galaxy far away, There were creatures called transformers, that loved to devour kittens. they came to planet earth to eat some cereal. However, the kittens plotted to attack the transformers with their, "Firin Mah Lazor" mouth beams. But I like trains(Random XD). The kittens ruled them and the cows attacked many trees. The transformers were frightened and they left to eat pie. I like trains too (Random again lol). The pie was rotten so Majestic unicorns saved them and Rainbow cats started to fart.... In came the mighty iAaaronn with his OP shiny... stick To slay the evil pie. But a panda stopped him And slapped Arron. Everyone died except the penguins. The pandas lived too; the pandas ate penguin meat. The mighty Pie struck back and started to yodel. The mighty pie slapped iAaaronn. Then Arron did /ban pie. The pie bought unban token. All was doomed until the Magical Elephant Swooped In And with farting rainbow cats went. Purple hippos barfed, and cookie monster tortured Imaaartenn, And someone died of constipation... while the crying Ibasss watched a super-panda save the day, But died of old age. then the derp came and killed everybody and ressurected the super panda. And then I (Creeper1o8-) came and went to the nearest military and shot the beautiful cookie. Bacon started to rain on When wacky kissed the bacon. Wacky suddenly proposed to bacon And he asked him out. The bacon rejected him so... So he went really nuts. He and his bro Pie went... A shipping god appeared and Got kids and was happy. The god loved pandas but decided to ship people. suddenly... andy came and he turned evil and forced pandas to get bacons and cookies. The mighty Creeper1o8 came and totally ruined the thing by kicking andy and eating The bacon that wacky loved...

THE END!!!

There were creatures called transformers. They liked to devour kittens. They came to planet earth. To eat some cereal.However the kittens plotted to attack the transformers with there mouth beams.The kittens ruled them and the cows attacked many trees. The transformers were frightened and went to eat pie. The pie was rotten so majestic unicorns saved them and rainbow cats started to fart. In came the might Iaaaronn with his shiny op stick. To slay the evil pie. But a panda stopped him and slapped Aaronn. Everyone did expect the penguins. And the pandas lived to. The pandas ate penguin meat. Then the mighty pie struck back. And started to dance. The mighty pie slapped Aaronn. Aaronn did /ban pie. The pie bought unban token. All was doomed until the magical Elaphant swooped in and with farting rainbow cats went BOOM! Purple hippos barfed. Then cookie monester tortured Imarrtenn while the crying IBass watched. A super panda died of old age.Then the derp came. and killed the pie along with everything else. And a cookie got shot. *Crying the end*

So...

Here it is:

In a galaxy far away, There were creatures called transformers, that loved to devour kittens. they came to planet earth to eat some cereal. However, the kittens plotted to attack the transformers with their, "Firin Mah Lazor" mouth beams. But I like trains(Random XD). The kittens ruled them and the cows attacked many trees. The transformers were frightened and they left to eat pie. I like trains too (Random again lol). The pie was rotten so Majestic unicorns saved them and Rainbow cats started to fart.... In came the mighty iAaaronn with his OP shiny... stick To slay the evil pie. But a panda stopped him And slapped Arron. Everyone died except the penguins. The pandas lived too; the pandas ate penguin meat. The mighty Pie struck back and started to yodel. The mighty pie slapped iAaaronn. Then Arron did /ban pie. The pie bought unban token. All was doomed until the Magical Elephant Swooped In And with farting rainbow cats went. Purple hippos barfed, and cookie monster tortured Imaaartenn, And someone died of constipation... while the crying Ibasss watched a super-panda save the day, But died of old age. then the derp came and killed everybody and ressurected the super panda. And then I (Creeper1o8-) came and went to the nearest military and shot the beautiful cookie. Bacon started to rain on When wacky kissed the bacon. Wacky suddenly proposed to bacon And he asked him out. The bacon rejected him so... So he went really nuts. He and his bro Pie went... A shipping god appeared and Got kids and was happy. The god loved pandas but decided to ship people. suddenly... andy came and he turned evil and forced pandas to get bacons and cookies. The mighty Creeper1o8 came and totally ruined the thing by kicking andy and eating The bacon that wacky loved...

THE END!!!
damn I just did the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.