New To Youtube Vid Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
Hi guys i wanted to know if u liked my first ever youtube vid, I would appreciate a like or a sub? Its not much but its ok if u dont :-D Click here to see:

OMG so many people are just following all the other youtubers! Just stop already you all are just following everyone else! I bet most of your channels will die out within 2 weeks

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Lol Eth says the one who um.. bought subscribers? Yes you. "Guys subscribe to my youtube channel and I'll do kit giveaway". So basically I'm trying to say why are you being so I don't know rude, mean saying he is copying. So he is following everyone else? Did anyone say that about you? Nope. So you shouldn't be criticizing someone else. You copied many others then too lol.

Lol Eth says the one who um.. bought subscribers? Yes you. "Guys subscribe to my youtube channel and I'll do kit giveaway". So basically I'm trying to say why are you being so I don't know rude, mean saying he is copying. So he is following everyone else? Did anyone say that about you? Nope. So you shouldn't be criticizing someone else. You copied many others then too lol.
OO kill em

No I did a few give aways to draw peoples attention to my channel. I played it smart and got people to check out my channel right from the start. I just wanted to show people that I will be doing bigger and bigger give away's as my channel grows more and more. I know all of my 52 subscribers are not from snapcraft. I have comments on my videos from people I have never met or heard of saying "Nice vid and I subscribed" so don't say I bought my subscribers. I was just being nice to them in the beginning.

IDont

Zombie Killer
OMG so many people are just following all the other youtubers! Just stop already you all are just following everyone else! I bet most of your channels will die out within 2 weeks

Excuse me? You started a YouTube by following other minecraft YouTubers you weren't the first YouTuber so you have no right to say anything. I'll unsubscribe with all my 5 accounts,You are just being plain arrogant Anyone can start a YouTube channel it's their choice and you said you will give away 8$ Many others and I will call that Buying your subscribers.

Great job Miles. Hope to see more vids.

Last edited:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
You got subscribers via basically buying them, You said "sub and ill do a kit give away". So basically you're bribing them to subscribe to you. He Was just asking if you guys liked his videos.. No need to be mean to him. :)

Excuse me? You started a YouTube by following other minecraft YouTubers you weren't the first YouTuber so you have no right to say anything. I'll unsubscribe with all my 5 accounts,You are just being plain arrogant Anyone can start a YouTube channel it's their choice and you said you will give away 8$ Many others and I will call that Buying your subscribers.

8$ what are you talking about

You got subscribers via basically buying them, You said "sub and ill do a kit give away". So basically you're bribing them to subscribe to you. He Was just asking if you guys liked his videos.. No need to be mean to him. :)
No it's not just him it's so many people. I'm not trying to be mean but there are so many people who make a channel and the. Stop uploading or don't upload at all. I'm pretty sure I didn't buy my subscribers also I was just being nice in exchange for then watching my videos.

OP
OP
D

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
thanks guys for all the positive comments :-D
lol thats mean.

GUys plz stay on topic :-( i dont want all of these insults to other people. you guys are all awesome youtubers Ok? thx :)
I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to the whole snapcraft population that just won't stop making new channels. I just don't want people to make them then die out 2 days later.

Also @Idontrox I did not copy anyone by starting youtube. I have had a youtube channel since 2010 not this one but one when I was younger.

OP
OP
D

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to the whole snapcraft population that just won't stop making new channels. I just don't want people to make them then die out 2 days later.

Also @Idontrox I did not copy anyone by starting youtube. I have had a youtube channel since 2010 not this one but one when I was younger.
Ik but you guys are insulting each other

cooldude194

Stone Miner

Since when can't people make youtube accounts. Just because you don't want them to
Ps. Good intro miles

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Just to stay on topic.
Miles cool ur starting youtube :)
Hope to see some cool vids of you!
Tip: Be creative, dont record hackers and so on ur channel (it really sucks).

If you want a youtube banner and picture you should make a forum on Planetminecraft.
There are really talented designers there and a good banner and pic make ur channel grow faster and look better.
Good luck with youtube and
ea6d.png

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Let's drop the small argument... And anyone can make a YouTube channel, in my opinion, it doesn't matter if it the person stops uploading. It's all about having fun doing it. Nobody should force you to upload every single day. There's no rule that says that anyway.

Also.
Creative video Miley :-P.

OP
OP
D

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
No it's not just him it's so many people. I'm not trying to be mean but there are so many people who make a channel and the. Stop uploading or don't upload at all. I'm pretty sure I didn't buy my subscribers also I was just being nice in exchange for then watching my videos.
and dude? dont force me to do somthing your just saying again that u think people shouldn't make youtube vids.. and the last time i checked were a youtuber so i Might not talk if i were u.

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
Miles, don't listen to Ethridge. Do what you want to do, is Ethridge the owner of YouTube? No he isn't. Be creative and don't let him boss you around! Also don't just do mc vids, try to do like xbox vids if you get elagato. It really helps

Status
Not open for further replies.