New To Youtube Vid Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
I still don't understand why do you care if they don't upload in every single day. Just because you everyone else doesn't. Yes, you did in fact buy your subscribers I find it funny Casey ( since you had to fuss saying don't call me Eth) that you bought just about all your subscribers. None of them are earned legit maybe 1 is? 2 or 3? But back to the point here. Just because someone has a YouTube account you don't say that crap you aren't such a good you tuber yourself I don't see you having state of he art computer so you don't have to talk. You don't really entertain us (my opinion) you don't really talk about anything interesting.
Casey, the truth hurts bud, little bro but you need to up your game with YouTube before you go around talking about other people and how they should do it. Oh well, if you don't like you don't need to go all ape on them saying not to do it. Casey and another thing just like Kirsten said you are afraid of competition that's what I think you are afraid of and hm... everyone else? But why couldn't you say " Good luck Miles" or "Hope you do well" ? Would that be so hard? You're making yourself look stupid. Hate me all you want for telling the truth.

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to the whole snapcraft population that just won't stop making new channels. I just don't want people to make them then die out 2 days later.

Also @Idontrox I did not copy anyone by starting youtube. I have had a youtube channel since 2010 not this one but one when I was younger.
So your saying don't make an youtube account.? Since when were u every1's boss.......

Status
Not open for further replies.