Caught Reach

Mili

Tree Puncher
So today i was grinding away. However, as i stepped to the right, i got hit through a solid block. I use a cave spider grinder, so i was wondering who else could of hit me. Turns out, the cave spiders have reach. This should not be allowed, and i am making a report to ban these cave spiders. This should not be tolerated in this pristine community. I am calling all faction players to stand up for what is right. Ban these cave spiders.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
So today i was grinding away. However, as i stepped to the right, i got hit through a solid block. I use a cave spider grinder, so i was wondering who else could of hit me. Turns out, the cave spiders have reach. This should not be allowed, and i am making a report to ban these cave spiders. This should not be tolerated in this pristine community. I am calling all faction players to stand up for what is right. Ban these cave spiders.

I think you might be confused. Cave spiders (and also regular spiders) can climb. Maybe that is what hit you.

Destanie

Tree Puncher
cave spiders have reach
zombies have kill aura
enderman have tp aura
skeletons have aimbot
but pigs can't fly.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
cave spiders have reach
zombies have kill aura
enderman have tp aura
skeletons have aimbot
but pigs can't fly.

lol

edit: Sorry about the 2 messages. I didn't see the first one.

Last edited:

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
cave spiders have reach
zombies have kill aura
enderman have tp aura
skeletons have aimbot
but pigs can't fly.
Tp Aura ).) Wonder how that works ; )

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
You are so right! Ban the cave spiders...

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I would just ban them from the forums so they can't appeal

Themisto

Iron Miner
Ban the cave spiders! Pounce on them!