Server Restart Questions

GREAT_HOOTZ

First Step
As people keep saying server restart are coming I am wondering if these statements are true. Plus what is deleted and what u keep.
Keep:
Rank, levels,
Money?

Lose:
Everything

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I heard that there is no planned restart from the staff at the time. Though, wait until a helper responds to get official confirmation.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
General server restarts doesn't change anything, just helps keep the server from lagging.

If you mean rare server resets it means that you keep your rank and global levels, but you lose all items, EXP, money etc.

OP
OP
G

GREAT_HOOTZ

First Step
So Crafter when will be the next rare server reset so I can plan accordingly and sell everything and buy mine craft levels?

Squidz

Zombie Killer
Following up on these, I believe from the past that a reset will be announced via the forums page. After a date has been released, you will most likely hear it from another player as word goes round pretty quick on survival.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
If a reset is going to happen, we will make an announcement on the front page of the forums. Unless it's posted there or is confirmed by Maarten himself, any talk of a reset is not truthful.