Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like muffins and no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciln

Iron Miner
alright so this is suppose to be me hacking and i say this is no proof whats so ever XD and helpers if you post on this video and realize that the proof this guy gives you sucks and your gonna get the hacker banned anyways... dont because they're probably innocent xD

-Oohmainny hacking?
-Ciln Hacking?
-Lazy turtle hacking?

all these videos are a bunch of crap xD no offense but you done a bad job of this hayden :-P

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
From what I see in the video of you hacking, it is complete proof. Also Hayden is a highly respected player in the snapcraft community. And he knows what he is doing.

hayden51

Emerald Miner
From what I see in the video of you hacking, it is complete proof. Also Hayden is a highly respected player in the snapcraft community. And he knows what he is doing.
Ciln. I love how all of the players I reported got banned. Seems like a bunch of "crap" to staff? I didn't think so.

I don't see how ohhmainny is hacking?

hayden51

Emerald Miner
For me it doesn't look like she's hacking, you also were trying to kill her in her diamond armor, I would be defensive like that too.
Not trying to kill her no. That would be stupid right when i'm in leather? And i'll take your word coming from the expert himself :-P

LegalSense

Void Walker
Lazy Turtle doesn't look like S/he is hacking, and it's pretty hard to tell if oohmainny is hacking. At 0:08-0:09 S/he gets hit but doesn't get knocked back. Not sure if it's lag or not, pretty stumped.

hayden51

Emerald Miner
I'm still quite confused as to what the point of this thread is. Is it him upset about being banned or what.

Lazy Turtle doesn't look like S/he is hacking, and it's pretty hard to tell if oohmainny is hacking. At 0:08-0:09 S/he gets hit but doesn't get knocked back. Not sure if it's lag or not, pretty stumped.
That's the knock back glitch, I get that all the time. It's when you get hit by someone and AntiCheat kicks in and thinks your flying so it stops you from getting knockedback

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Hayden did right to report anything he thinks is potential hacks, Ciln can also express his opinion but no need for rude comments. You might not have thought hayden's hack report of Ciln was very good, but i assure you, my montage of you was quite satisfactory!

Status
Not open for further replies.