Rip

Zmak_

Obsidian Miner
Hey guys Zmak here (Former Mod),

I'm quitting SC and Minecraft in general, I've lost a huge interest in it over the past months and haven't enjoyed playing it at all (after about 5 resets it gets to you..). BUT I did have fun, back when titan kits were prot 4, 20 gapps, it made the server interesting and I'm more than sure those players from back then felt the same. Bas and Maarten I suggest adding those features back, it made the factions server amazing, yes it was a bit OP but it made it much more fun. Other than that, you guys are doing a great job with the server and hope SC3 goes well for ya.

Players:
Klueliss - hacker, but cool <3
YAMPY- great times with you bud, hope you get mod
Creepersquad001-my bro likes to speak his mind and is so not perfect
Mcdonaldk1d-my girl bro likes to speak her mind and is so perfect
Vic- I like you man, but stop betraying your friends because of staff, do your job but u don't need to talk unnecessary things behind their back.
Jaide-you deserve mod, you're dedicated to the server and I see you the most
Aaron- cool
Alemence-my bro, but please look over your hacker bans, Pavvys back in the day... he didn't hack trust me. But hes permed now and it doesn't matter but we've lost amazing players due to false bans.
Dax-<3
Lozl-you're rdy for admin, great job bro.

Im about done now, what I do now is play xbox, like to go out with friends and have fun. Cya guys.

Last edited:

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Bye, hope to see you again in the future :-(
We will all miss you very much..
My emotions at the moment: :eek::-(

Zethys

Stone Miner
Bye, have fun with friends and xbox. You were a great mod that we'll never forget.

Last edited:

MissArill

Gold Miner
Thanks for your service and help all that period. Do what makes you happy! Hope to see you around maybe one day. If not talk to u on skype. <3! Good work.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
See you Zmak. You'll be missed for sure. You were an excellent Moderator on Snapcrash (old saying). Thanks you for everything you've done. A shame I didn't get to know you a bit better you seemed pretty cool. But anyway have fun in life and take care! See ya!

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Zmak you were an awesome moderator you helped me when I reported people who were breaking the rules and you were a nice moderator.
Also I want to do programing and Good luck on programing and bye :-(.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye zmak, you were an amazing moderator. Sad to see you go, you'll be missed by many players. Hope to see you in the future. Have a good life. <3.

Nasser

Iron Miner
Good luck with everything, I hope this decision will make your life a lot happier.
And I'm sure no one will ever forget you. :)

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Zavyr~
OH MER GERD!!!! Like honestly you're like my best friend. We've had so many good times together in the few months I've known you. I remember meeting you through Creepersquad and Klueliss. That's when I came back and just about everyone left me or didn't care for me. I remember that I thought you were like 23 or something cause you always seemed so mature... well until I got to know you xD <3. We have had sooooo many weird convos and I'm sure as hell gonna miss them.... I'm hoping tho that we'll stay in touch? Cause you can't just leave me like this!! I wake up to find out all of this and it's kinda freaking me out. Haha.
You know, if my app was still pending tho I would kill you. Lol cause we were maybe going to be staff buddies! Then you'd just leave me... pshhhh well anyways that didn't work out and now you're leaving me D:.
We should've met up. When you came to Florida. Even tho it prob would've been awk you're like the person I'm closest to on here... dude I loveeeeeee ya! Lol like a brother since you said I'm your girl bro... xD
Zavyr you're just fun and amazing and i know you'll succeed in life cause you're such a nice guy and great friend... I could've said a lot more but I'm not going to....
I LOVE YOU AND IMMA MISS YOU Z
~~~~~~Your sis bro

P.s- you have became my favorite staff member... you don't let friends get in the way yet you kept them (even the bad ones) and you still were my favorite. But you do owe me your head cause I made you that stripclub...... lol

Last edited:
A

Account404

Hey guys Zmak here (Former Mod),

I'm quitting SC and Minecraft in general, I've lost a huge interest in it over the past months and haven't enjoyed playing it at all (after about 5 resets it gets to you..). BUT I did have fun, back when titan kits were prot 4, 20 gapps, it made the server interesting and I'm more than sure those players from back then felt the same. Bas and Maarten I suggest adding those features back, it made the factions server amazing, yes it was a bit OP but it made it much more fun. Other than that, you guys are doing a great job with the server and hope SC3 goes well for ya.

Players:
Klueliss - hacker, but cool <3
YAMPY- great times with you bud, hope you get mod
Creepersquad001-my bro
Mcdonaldk1d-my girl bro
Vic- I like you man, but stop betraying your friends because of staff, do your job but u don't need to talk unnecessary things behind their back.
Jaide-you deserve mod, you're dedicated to the server and I see you the most
Aaron- cool
Alemence-my bro, but please look over your hacker bans, Pavvys back in the day... he didn't hack trust me. But hes permed now and it doesn't matter but we've lost amazing players due to false bans.
Dax-<3
Lozl-you're rdy for admin, great job bro.

Im about done now, what I do now is play xbox, like to go out with friends and have fun. Cya guys.
Dang bro, I wasn't expecting to read this. Although we haven't spoke to each other a huge amount, I've always looked at you as a fantastic staff member. You never put a step wrong, you'd never get frustrated with players, and you ALWAYS treat everyone equally. Fantastic Mod, and I wish you all the best in your future adventures^^
Also, thank you so much for your comment, but.. I think they're happy with what they've got now.

But regardless, good luck with whatever's next. Later bro : ) <3