Rip

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Bye zmak, You will be GREATLY missed!
Oh, and whats this about SC3?

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Bye zmak! You'll be missed a lot (As evident by the many people saying goodbye) for some reason whenever I think of the word "moderator" I always think of you... maybe it was because you were such a good one :-D

Hope to see you!

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
Goodbye Zmak, even tho we wasnt that friends you was a great person and you did awesome job.
P.S: I got xbox too so if you ever want to play let me know

MVLapps

Iron Miner
Goodbye Zmak :-( Thanks for everything you did for our community, you were an amazing mod. Just don't forget to stop by and take a visit sometime :)

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
Zmak, we will miss you, i hope u know i wasnt using hacks for harm, u are awesome and cool, we will miss u Ima gonna steal ur skin and make u a statue! :-D

PandaPVP

Gold Miner
Cya keep it with the glo bro. #3hunna
RIP there should be a sign for you at spawn cause udabest

Last edited:

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Hey guys Zmak here (Former Mod),

I'm quitting SC and Minecraft in general, I've lost a huge interest in it over the past months and haven't enjoyed playing it at all (after about 5 resets it gets to you..). BUT I did have fun, back when titan kits were prot 4, 20 gapps, it made the server interesting and I'm more than sure those players from back then felt the same. Bas and Maarten I suggest adding those features back, it made the factions server amazing, yes it was a bit OP but it made it much more fun. Other than that, you guys are doing a great job with the server and hope SC3 goes well for ya.

Players:
Klueliss - hacker, but cool <3
YAMPY- great times with you bud, hope you get mod
Creepersquad001-my bro likes to speak his mind and is so not perfect
Mcdonaldk1d-my girl bro likes to speak her mind and is so perfect
Vic- I like you man, but stop betraying your friends because of staff, do your job but u don't need to talk unnecessary things behind their back.
Jaide-you deserve mod, you're dedicated to the server and I see you the most
Aaron- cool
Alemence-my bro, but please look over your hacker bans, Pavvys back in the day... he didn't hack trust me. But hes permed now and it doesn't matter but we've lost amazing players due to false bans.
Dax-<3
Lozl-you're rdy for admin, great job bro.

Im about done now, what I do now is play xbox, like to go out with friends and have fun. Cya guys.
Goodbye Zmak, I hope this goodbye isn't permanent and that one day you will find minecraft interesting again and will choose snapcraft as your primary server! You were a great moderator, and a great friend. I hope we still talk on skype and maybe one day we can play xbox together, i'll pwn you ;-) I hope you have a good future, we are always here for you if you decide to come back :) Good bye buddy!

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
Goodbye Zmak! You will be greatly missed by all of us! If you could one day visit the server...........

R.I.P

Zmak The smexy panda!