Mcskillz98, Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Nothing really to say but goodbye Snapcraft. Snapcraft has been an awesome place for me I met amazing players, people, etc. Being here for a year is enough it's not time to hit the road and leave. I've done wrong at times, I've done good at times. Bas and Maarten keep your work up.
I'd like to thank the following:
CreeperSquad001- Bro I've kno since when I was a non-rank. You're a good friend to me you're very cool and talented. We had many good times.
Klueliss- I remember how we first met. Last summer you asked if anyone wanted to Skype I said I did. You asked for my age, lol. But you were a good friend to me and we have been since.
Haydenmkern- I'd never thought I would meet you or talk to you. Being a low rank on nijaskillz22 I'd never imagine becoming friends with you. Thanks for helping me out here.
Bob2108- Bab you are a amazing Helper! Keep your work up! I'm sorry for what I did to you back in October with your farm you know me setting home.
TrollMoose- we keep in contact all the times on Skype. We've known each other for awhile now and had lots of good laughs. You're a very funny man and classy. #4Chan
Victorthelama- Niqqaskillz lol I loved that nickname! Vic we didn't get a long at times but now were good friends. We should talk some more. Like Bab up there you are an amazing Helper!
Hyyxos- Yes I know she'll never ever see this but... Hyyxos thanks for everything you've done for me. You helped me with many things. We had a all nighter last summer and well I ate chicken and rubbed itin your face :-P sorry about that.
McdonaldK1D- You're a good friend and you are a nice person with a great personality as well. You've helped me with many things while I was here. We use to talk a lot but now we just say hi every once in awhile. I can trust you with many things and I don't need to worry about anything if I told you anything! Also, I gave you my stuff.

Am I giving my stuff away?: No.
Am I quitting Minecraft?: Nope.
Am I dying?: Nope
Did I have a good time on Snap? Yes I did

P.s. I'll miss everyone. I'm sorry for not mentioning most people I only mentioned my good friends throughout my Snapcraft time. One heck of a ride. I may be back I'm the future, until then bye guys! Thank you!

P.s. (Again) I'll be active on the forums to check up with things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Nothing really to say but goodbye Snapcraft. Snapcraft has been an awesome place for me I met amazing players, people, etc. Being here for a year is enough it's not time to hit the road and leave. I've done wrong at times, I've done good at times. Bas and Maarten keep your work up.
I'd like to thank the following:
CreeperSquad001- Bro I've kno since when I was a non-rank. You're a good friend to me you're very cool and talented. We had many good times.
Klueliss- I remember how we first met. Last summer you asked if anyone wanted to Skype I said I did. You asked for my age, lol. But you were a good friend to me and we have been since.
Haydenmkern- I'd never thought I would meet you or talk to you. Being a low rank on nijaskillz22 I'd never imagine becoming friends with you. Thanks for helping me out here.
Bob2108- Bab you are a amazing Helper! Keep your work up! I'm sorry for what I did to you back in October with your farm you know me setting home.
TrollMoose- we keep in conaract all the times on Skype. We've known each other for awhile now and had lots of good laughs. You're a very funny man and classy. #4Chan
Victorthelama- Niqqaskillz lol I loved that nickname! Vic we didn't get a long at times but now were good friends. We should talk some more. Like Bab up there you are an amazing Helper!
Hyyxos- Yes I know she'll never ever see this but... Hyyxos thanks for everything you've done for me. You helped me with many things. We had a all nighter last summer and well I ate chicken and rubbed itin your face :-P sorry about that.
McdonaldK1D- Lol you're a good friend you are a nice person with a great personality as well. You've helped me with many things while I was here. We use to talk a lot but now we just say hi every once in awhile. I can trust you with many things and I don't need to worry about anything if I told you anything! Also, I gave you my stuff.

Am I giving my stuff away?: No.
Am I quitting Minecraft?: Nope.
Am I dying?: Nope
Did I have a good time on Snapcrash? Yes I did

P.s. I'll miss everyone. I'm sorry for not mentioning most people I only mentioned my good friend throughout my Snapcraft time. One heck of a ride. I may be back I'm the future, until then bye guys! Thank you!

P.s. (Again) I'll be active on the forums to check up with things.
snapcrash?

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Cya Mcskillz98, I remember you quite a few times and I'm going to miss seeing you.

Btw - I remember Snapcrash and thinking that Snap was done for!

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
Hey Ryan, we will all miss you! You're one of the respected people in the snapcraft community :-P everyone should miss you!! :-P :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.