This Is It... Good Bye

So to start this lets go back a year and a half ago... I joined snapcraft as a noob on survival. I loved snapcraft from the very beginning and I always will. I am making this because of how snapcraft was then and how it is now. I used to love snapcraft. I used to log on every second I could and play as much as i could. It was so fun always pvp, friends and awesome things to do. But now snapcraft is nothing to me but a boring, lagging, hacker infested server. I used to have fun but now I don't. It's really hard to leave a server that was there from the start. I will sometimes come on to say but to just do my kits and stuff. All my friends left snapcraft and now it's my turn.

If anyone comments something down below that might be fun I may reconsider re joining snapcraft. I am even bored on factions so if anyone wants me to join a faction I will. Here is the people I will miss the most.

Haydenmkern - We built the biggest farm together
Lolextra - great friend
slow_death - one of my best friends
TheBigJayon - another best friend

This is it but bye

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
The update is coming up. New things are going to be added so if I were you I would stay. :)

OP
OP
E

EthridgePlays

Banned
@FireBlaze910 Updates are one of the reasons im leaving. The last update was terrible and no fun at all. I will check this update out big if it is anything like the last update no thanks.

@Trial Thank you and maybe I wont quit if the update is good.

OP
OP
E

EthridgePlays

Banned
You know what I will not leave snapcraft. I spent over 700$ on this server and I have made a new for myself. I obviously am making a huge mistake by leaving something I cared for so much.