Goodbye... For A Very Long Time.

judeclark

Zombie Killer
3 months ago people lost interest of me, I got quite sick of minecraft, I gone off it alot and it's best to wrap this up and get this over and done with...

Firstly, don't ask me WHEN I will come back because I don't know.

How I got sick of minecraft originally:
It was originally from kitpvp or creative but when I got bored from both of THEM, I really just had no other server to play on and I was stuck with nothing to do I then started to hang around in the hub but all it was is "tattle tale here, tattle tale there" sort of stuff. It did not fit to my kind.

I then started to go on other servers but they were just all boring to me (As snapcraft WAS my favourite sever) It felt all weird joining another brand new server I never heard of, I spent the past month on it but it was no good. I did not make a SINGLE friend which can actually very devastating if your alone It's like you are in a small box with nobody listening to your cries.

But then a week later I went BACK onto minecraft and started to play single player, It felt the same, It was too boring...

THAT just gave me no option what to do on minecraft and that made me QUIT

Conclusion
So that's basically it really, I'm not gonna point out fingers to who I miss, I want a nice calm leave Feel free to put down a comment for my leave and I will hope I see you guys in the far future!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
See ya jude good luck without minecraft :-(.