Event information and help me out for a bit

Collie1121

Gold Miner
So, basically what I'm trying to say here I do daily events on skyblock.
My current events are:
- Maze Runner
- Egg hunt
- Lootbox Event

My question is the following:
Is there anyone who would like to donate me some spawners or money for these events. I've done a lot of these events on my own but it just costs too much supplies to keep doing this.

I would accept any spawners and I will pay up for over $7.500.000 for an iron golem spawner and $3.500.000 for an creeper spawner. Any other type of spawner is negotiateable.

You can respond on this thread, you can pm me on here but ofcourse you can also do /msg DisguisedMonarch ingame!

If you feel like reading about my schedule of the events do /is warp DisguisedMonarch and read the schedule on the spider spawner (the signs near the glass). If you feel like reading about the information of the events do /is warp DisguisedMonarch and read it on the Cyan/Purple flags in the mirror palace.

Already thanks and kind regards,

Nick

dylan101202

Zombie Killer
First respond! nick!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Cool! I hope to participate in these events. I will also try to donate money whenever I get the chance to see you.

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Cool! I hope to participate in these events. I will also try to donate money whenever I get the chance to see you.
My current ingame name is KonradMartyrdom. Feel free to msg me

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker