Maintenance update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mili

Tree Puncher
Yes, factions should also get a reset, mcmmo lvls are messed up, and a lot of people have lost good things in echest.

Greek_

First Step
The fact that people spent real money on items lost in Ender chests is a joke, i personally spent over $100.00+ for the items in my enderchest. The server and staff are a joke and always have been the way they treat people.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
What do we do about the ender chests?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Thank you for explaining the issue, I hope that it wont take too long to reclaim my levels.

(Side note: Sorry to those insane Skyblock players who went from Island level 16k something to level 1....)

I've spend almost $400 on McMmo and it resets after 3 months that the previous reset has been. I understood the problem and just made a gently support ticket about getting an kinda.. Refund or so, what happends, gets denied...

Like someone stated before in the comments about getting an refund. It wont happen, I agree with people saying snapcraft earns tons of money with this. This just holds back from people donating since it MIGHT happen again. Staff says it happends rarely. But who guarantees it won't happen again?

I already quit prison myself and I'm already global lvl 77, I still think they should refund the players who spend over atleast $100 on McMmo getting a refund of atleast $20 worth of gems...

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I've spend almost $400 on McMmo and it resets after 3 months that the previous reset has been. I understood the problem and just made a gently support ticket about getting an kinda.. Refund or so, what happends, gets denied...

Like someone stated before in the comments about getting an refund. It wont happen, I agree with people saying snapcraft earns tons of money with this. This just holds back from people donating since it MIGHT happen again. Staff says it happends rarely. But who guarantees it won't happen again?

I already quit prison myself and I'm already global lvl 77, I still think they should refund the players who spend over atleast $100 on McMmo getting a refund of atleast $20 worth of gems...
Players are receiving the items they paid for over the past 30 days which is a long time when servers reset we generally only do that for the last 1 week. Anything can happen however now we have made changes to ensure no such data loss will happen again(as explained in this post). How can you agree with someone saying the server "earns a ton" you have no clue what the server earns or what the server costs are. And obviously, no refunds are given we have a strict no refund policy which you and all other players have accepted upon purchase, these terms also state that in a situation like this we are in no way responsible for any losses however we do take that responsibility where we think it is fair and giving back an entire month of purchases will hurt the servers income drastically but this is the only fair solution we could think of. Not to mention that personally have been working on getting everyone their ranks and purchased items back ever since it happened I have only had around 4 hours of sleep total. I hope this explains the whole situation better.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Players are receiving the items they paid for over the past 30 days which is a long time when servers reset we generally only do that for the last 1 week. Anything can happen however now we have made changes to ensure no such data loss will happen again(as explained in this post). How can you agree with someone saying the server "earns a ton" you have no clue what the server earns or what the server costs are. And obviously, no refunds are given we have a strict no refund policy which you and all other players have accepted upon purchase, these terms also state that in a situation like this we are in no way responsible for any losses however we do take that responsibility where we think it is fair and giving back an entire month of purchases will hurt the servers income drastically but this is the only fair solution we could think of. Not to mention that personally have been working on getting everyone their ranks and purchased items back ever since it happened I have only had around 4 hours of sleep total. I hope this explains the whole situation better.

Well, I'm sorry to hear the fact that you spend either alot of time and effort in this and that you had only ''4 hours'' of sleep. But I can't really feel bad for you in that way. And I'm about say welcome to my world. I work as a cook for sometimes shifts or 48 hours without sleep no'r do I even go home. So that isn't really an excuse...

Not even to mention that I haven't received the ''monthly'' purchases. But that's okay, I respect you but still. Just a bid triggered about losing stuff where you payed ALOT and receive nothing back for this... I really don't want to be a cunt about this though, just trying to clear things out. Only love <3

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Well, I'm sorry to hear the fact that you spend either alot of time and effort in this and that you had only ''4 hours'' of sleep. But I can't really feel bad for you in that way. And I'm about say welcome to my world. I work as a cook for sometimes shifts or 48 hours without sleep no'r do I even go home. So that isn't really an excuse...

Not even to mention that I haven't received the ''monthly'' purchases. But that's okay, I respect you but still. Just a bid triggered about losing stuff where you payed ALOT and receive nothing back for this... I really don't want to be a cunt about this though, just trying to clear things out. Only love <3
I have not yet received any ticket and or email from you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.